I travelled to the remote islands of Haida Gwaii to oversee the installation of the Enerworks collectors one site. After 15 flights and 28,000 km – a 5 week span between April 1 and May 8 – The trip was a remarkable experience. The Haida Gwaii nation has installed 6 residential systems(3 in Old Masset, 3 in Skidegate). I met with Trent Moraes, the Housing … Read More
Recent Blog Posts
- Could reducing CO2 help grow the economy?
- Heart of America Group – Holiday Inn & Suites East Peoria (Solar Water Heating for Hotel Industry)
- Heart of America Group – Hilton Garden Inn Olathe Part 1 (Solar Water Heating for Hotel Industry)
- Entrepreneurial Award for 2014
- Solar Hot Water Heating VS Propane Heating
View Case Studies