Propane (LP Gas) has had a relatively stable price history over the last few years with the average price increase from 2009-2013 averaging 3.5%. The recent extreme cold weather has created both a supply challenge with Propane (LP Gas) deliveries and a spike in the purchase cost with prices jumping 46.3% in Southern Ontario and 20.5% in Northern Ontario from … Read More
Recent Blog Posts
- Renewable Energy helping the world economy grow!
- Could reducing CO2 help grow the economy?
- Heart of America Group – Holiday Inn & Suites East Peoria (Solar Water Heating for Hotel Industry)
- Heart of America Group – Hilton Garden Inn Olathe (Solar Water Heating for Hotel Industry)
- Entrepreneurial Award for 2014
Click below to view current Case Studies