Businesses in Canada view investments in capital equipment differently based on their particular needs. When looking at investing in renewable energy projects companies often overlook potential savings which can be achieved through measures other than upfront grants or rebates for purchasing this equipment. As an example, many companies often overlook the accelerated capital cost allowance under Class 43.2 of the … Read More
Recent Blog Posts
- Could reducing CO2 help grow the economy?
- Heart of America Group – Holiday Inn & Suites East Peoria (Solar Water Heating for Hotel Industry)
- Heart of America Group – Hilton Garden Inn Olathe Part 1 (Solar Water Heating for Hotel Industry)
- Entrepreneurial Award for 2014
- Solar Hot Water Heating VS Propane Heating
View Case Studies