This week I had the unique opportunity to visit Fairbanks, Alaska and its surroundings. The official purpose of the visit was to introduce local contractors, architects, home owners and building officials to the benefits of solar heat. In reality I learned just as much, if not more from my audience as they did from me. If you’re asking yourself whether … Read More
Recent Blog Posts
- Renewable Energy helping the world economy grow!
- Could reducing CO2 help grow the economy?
- Heart of America Group – Holiday Inn & Suites East Peoria (Solar Water Heating for Hotel Industry)
- Heart of America Group – Hilton Garden Inn Olathe (Solar Water Heating for Hotel Industry)
- Entrepreneurial Award for 2014
Click below to view current Case Studies